December 23, 2013

Well the Most Stressful Time of My life is Over

This year the week before, during, and after mid-terms have been the most stressful things I had ever experienced! The week before, I had a test everyday and a bunch of random essays and projects due. The two days before finals I had four tests and an essay due plus intense finals studying. Then, during finals it was finals so you know how that is. This weekend was also supper busy with christmas cookie making, family dinners, sleep deprivation (from the two weeks before) and two sleepovers (that did not help with the lack of sleep)! Sorry I haven't been posting! It is a New Year's resolution to get better! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Julia

P.S.
It was so stressful my friend found a grey hair! Keep in mind she is 15, school is so hard!  And it was so hard to pull it out, what a traumatic experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment