June 23, 2014

Thank God For Zara!

Oh Zara... *sighs* ever since I found you in eight grade I have been in love! Its actually a funny story how I stumbled upon it and quite frankly I don't really remember. In downtown Chicago everything is located on one street, Michigan Avenue so if you don't know a store you will probably stumble into it anyway. I am guessing thats what happened with me or another one of my friends introduced me to the store. I will have to ask Katelyn from seersucker and stripes, she might know! It seems like so long ago though (excuse me while I have a sentimental moment). Ok I am back, sorry high school is halfway done and I am not ready for that. 
Back to what I actually meant to write about today, there has always been a Zara downtown but never one easily accessible to those of us who live in the suburbs. The Zara downtown would be easier to get to if parking was cheeper or I could trust myself with a credit card. Now they put a Zara in at my local mall! My life will never be the same! Of course, right when I heard it opened I went rushing to the mall! 


I absolutely love everything I got! Expect a couple outfit posts to come! Especially because I plan on wearing some of the things of my birthday! *cough cough, its on Thurday!*

Love & Blazers
Julia




No comments:

Post a Comment