October 11, 2013

Field Trip!

Hello everyone sorry I haven't been posting much things week I have had a lot going on! Anyway, yesterday some people from my school went on a field trip and it was only for Intigrated Science 2 so not everyone was there. We all got assigned different sites to go to and mine was called Camp Sagawa (I think that's how you spell it), it is a nature preserve sort of place were they have a bunch of different things like bird tagging and nature hikes. While there we did many different activites and got to cut down some trees (scary being near me when I have a saw #cluts)! My favorite part was a rock canyon they had! Take a look...

                               

                               
Hey guys! That is ancient coral! 

               

                

               
I was so glad I wore my hunters!

               
I loved the way the leaves looked down there!

Love and blazers,
Julia 




No comments:

Post a Comment