October 29, 2013

I'm Back!

I am so sorry that I have been away for so long! It is due to an unfortunate string of events, two weekends ago I had a Model UN conference in St. Louis so I couldn't blog. Then my laptop broke and was out of commission all of last week and I really hate blogging on my ipad. Finally over the weekend I got a concussion at my soccer game, so I was pretty much checked out. 
I am feeling better and I really needed to blog since I have been gone for over a week! I have had one good blog worthy day since my last post, I went to an apple orchard! Me and three of my friends took the hour and a half drive out to an apple orchard on Friday ( I didn't have school). It was so much fun and we took a TON of pictures hear are some of them...

They see us rollin' hahaha 

 Me & Lauren (check out her blog)

Me & Samantha 


Lily with my scarf, how artsy 

 The corn maze was soooo hard



Look how cute the little shop was! They had the best apple dumplings!

Look at my pumpkin! 




Love and blazers,
Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment