October 15, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you so much to Katelyn from Seersucker & Stripes to nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so happy she nominated me, she is such a great person and blogger! I know I have been sort of random with my blog posts (I say this literally every post) but I am trying to do better I don't know how some bloggers can do it every single day! 
Anyway, for this award you are supposed to give seven facts about yourself. This will be fun for both of us because you don't really know much about me! So lets dive in...

1. I have a HUGE family but only on my dad's side. He is one of 12 children (the llth kid to be exact) so I have 23 Aunts and Uncles and 48 first cousins! I love my entire family though and we see each other all of the time!
2. I been playing soccer since pre-school and club soccer since second grade!
3. I have played basically every single sport at one point in my life! Even Squash (with Newt Gingrich's granddaughter)!
4. My favorite color is yellow because of how happy it is :) I never wear it though
5. I am absolutely in love with Fall! The changing of leaves makes me so happy ahh it is perfect!
6. I know a TON of random fun facts that won't help me in life! Like did you know that, the crime rate in Quebec is the same as the crime rate in Disney World? How can I remember this?
7. I have a labradoodle named ginger! She was on the news when the president was trying to decide what kind of dog he wanted! #starstruck

The only person left to nominate is my friend who just started blogging oh and she changed her blog name again so now its Anchors, Pearls and Blonde Curls! Sorry I am only nominating one person but all of the blogs I read have already been nominated! 

Love and blazers,
Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment