October 2, 2013

Wish List Wednesday!

You know, when I started this series on my blog I thought it would be an occasional thing; however, I just want so many things! So for this Wish List Wednesday I have been eyeing my friends new Helen Ficalora necklace. It is absolutely gorgeous and dainty (I love dainty necklaces). If you don't know, Helen Ficalora is a jewelry designer and she makes dainty charm necklaces, rings and earrings. They are things you can add on too, just keep simple and it is a super easy thing to switch up! Here is an a adorable pin of the necklace I want and my friend and hers...

Shiver me timbers! This is an absolutely adorable nautical necklace!

Here is my friend Lauren with her necklace! She has a blog to it is linked under her name! She just started blogging and only has two posts so far. Go check her out and give her some encouragement!

Love and blazers,
Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment