January 1, 2014

Comming Home From San Fran

Happy New Years!

So I am currently sitting in a airport restaurant overjoyed that I finally have internet connection. In the beautiful but hilly city of San Fransico there was no wifi for a week so I could not do any blog posts or anything of that nature. Also, when we went up in the surrounding mountains to visit towns or Santa Clara there wasn't even cell phone service to check out Instagram or Pinterest. Let's just say family time was plentiful on this vacation stuffed into the back seat of a Chevy Equinox with my family of five. Overall San Francisco is a beautiful place, in so,e places it is over crowded and dirty so we tried to avoid those places. I will have a mini series recapping my days in Sam Francisco equip with photos and outfits of the day stay tuned!

Love & blazers
Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment