January 13, 2014

Having a Great Shopping Experience

Happy Monday everyone! I think in one of my first few posts I talked about a really bad experience I had dress shopping for Homecoming last year. This post is the exact opposite! On Saturday night me and my Mom went out for some impromptu shopping for winter formal dresses. The night started out with some fun items for my Mom and an adorable pair of earrings for me at Neimans. Followed by a stop at Anthropology were the fun escalated! We ransacked the sale tracks and the rest of the store, then I tried things on for at least and hour. Everything there is so adorable and even though somethings are a little out there like to tutu pencil skirt I tried on but it was a night to remember. I even found my winter formal dress on the first day dress shopping! If that wasn't good enough I go it on sale from Anthropology for 50 bucks! 

{Tips for a Great Shopping Experience}

1. Don't worry about anything else: Sometimes you get preoccupied thinking about other things while shopping! Don't worry about it have fun!

2. Try fun things on: if you see something you think is cute, or adorable, or quirky! Saturday I tried a lot of strange things on just because I thought they were beyond adorable and they made me so happy! 

3. Don't worry about the size: Sometimes we get so preoccupied on being a certain size that when things run small or just don't flatter your figure we get upset and give up! I know from personal experience that it can ruin a great day and how bad it can make you feel! So don't worry about it!

Love & blazers
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment