January 29, 2014

Wish List Wednesday!

Since I have been sick lately and spring is just around the corner (sort of) I have started searching for the perfect spring additions to my wardrobe! Since I have stopped growing it is easier to make bigger investments into clothing than in previous years so I am excited to start expanding my collection. As a preppy person I love the spring because it is a chance to bring color pack into my life, fall tones are fun but in the winter I just feel so drab half the time after the Christmas red has faded away. 
So in an effort to find the perfect Winter Formal dress my mom and I headed to the mall and we first stopped at Neiman Marcus. Now the reason we were at the mall is totally irrelevant to the situation but I think anyone can agree that it is pretty much the easiest thing to fall in love with everything you see at Neimans! There is a thing called Cusp which has all of the Neiman designers and products at Neimans on their website for a reduced rate (at least that's what I've been told) so for the past few weeks I have been glued to the site! Here are my favorite finds... 

{via}


{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Love & blazers
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment