January 22, 2014

Finding Treasure in the Midst of 80's Faux Pas

In a mad scurry to find on of my dresses for an upcoming Model UN conferences (its a super fun club) I ran into the closets down in my basement to see if it had accidentally been put into storage. While rummaging through all of the clutter and the fashion don'ts from the 80s I stumbled upon the most beautiful bright yellow peacoat! To any preppy person, or anyone who has ever seen Gossip Girl, a bright peacoat for spring is a must! 
{The coat is brighter in person, there just isn't a light right above my door}

The coat was my Mother's and she had bought it for a family christening a long time ago. Luckly me and my mom are pretty close in height and size and back then she was smaller because me and my brothers weren't here yet! So it fits perfectly and I couldn't be happier. I have allready been able to check on item off my Spring Staples List (post to come) and it was for free!

Love & Blazers
Julia

Have you ever found anything adorable clothing item hidden away?

No comments:

Post a Comment