January 4, 2014

San Francisco Day Two

Muir Woods + An Amazing Beach 

{Adventure Outfit}

cap: jcrew, puffer vest: jcrew, sweater: Nordstroms, jeans: Nordstroms, sneaks: Nike

{Muir Woods}

If you didn't know the Muir Woods is a nation park home to hundreds of red wood trees. In the picture above I am standing inside of one its HUGE! In the park we hikes 6 miles up a Mountain and It was exhausting a breath taking, here are some pictures...





 look my brother is a cave man
 and now he is trying to look cool!


{The Amazing Beach} 

So we were trying to get to a town called Tiburon for dinner and we had some time to kill. So, as usual my Dad took us on a 3 hour detour to see some light house that we couldn't find. Along the way we found multiple cows, cliffs and wildflowers. Then, we stumbled upon a breath taking beach! I absolutely love the ocean and walking on the beach (how cheesy but I love it!) The water in California was frigid but I still wish I could of hoped in; however, the beach was full of sharks, rip tides, and sneaker waves (what ever those are).


 My parents how cute!
Ahhh its a sneaker wave watch out!!

I wanted one of these so bad when I was a kid



Love & blazers
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment