January 28, 2014

Sick Days

Well I'm sick... In a polar vortex... just slummin' it in my room. I don't know about you guys but when Im sick my day just consists of a jcrew night shirt, chamomile tea, Chapstick, tissues, and Netflix. I can't really muster that much energy because I barley ever get sick so when I do I am beyond exhausted and all I can really is emerse myself in dream worlds like manhattan, Castleburry CN, the Upper East Side, and where ever Holly Golightly lives! If you got all of those references (which most of you did!) My top sick day shows/ movies are...
1. Gossip Girl
2. The Carrie Diaries
3. Breakfast at Tiffanies

{Unless you have a cold}

{You always need a blonde best friend! Shout out to Lauren!}


{the click}

{All I do is sleep, sleep, sleep not matter what}


Love & blazers
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment