January 12, 2014

Quote to Live By Sunday


So I thought that this was a good quote to start with for the new "Quotes to live by Sunday". I feel that sundays are just a fun day to sit back, grab coffee with friends, go to church, and finish anything you have to from the week before. So I like planning a low maintenance post for these days like a quote post, or things I have been posting on pinterest & tumblr. Also, since Sunday is the beginning of a new week (if you didn't know that ;)) a new quote is a good way to start of your week and it can become a weakly or monthly mantra. 
So "Do one thing every day that scares you" is a very famous quote originally coined by Eleanor Roosevelt and is now used by life coaches, motivational speakers (if your schools ever made you watch this sort of things) and lulu lemon billboards all across America. Personally, I am the type of person to over think things and this keeps me from doing/saying things I really want to because I am afraid what people will think or say. So this quote will be a fun thing to experience for this week!

Do you have a weakly mantra? Are you inspired by quotes you see?

Love & blazers
Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment