January 5, 2014

San Francisco Day Three

Alcatraz The Island Where I Fell Down a Hill and Cracked My Phone

{OOTD}

So for this day I don't exactly have a direct picture of my outfit but here is the hop part!

puffer vest: (well you should know & don't judge me I am OBSESSED) necklace: jcrew, 
sweater: Top shop

{Alcatraz}

bye bye San Fran





ahh the hill I fell down, on my butt! I really need I work on my balance 

{Cable Car Ride}

It was 3 hours in line to hope on a cable car and cling on for my life! It was terrifying and so much fun at the same time. Not to mention that the cable car driver had an anger management problem and almost ran over a lady in a car plus San Fran has so many hills! Why would someone build a city on like dozens of hills?


{New Years Eve}

Cocktails on New Years! Well I didn't drink one but I did make my Mom order one! 
Isn't it adorable?


Love & Blazers
Julia






No comments:

Post a Comment