September 5, 2013

Blogging Schedule!

                  Hello everyone! For those of you who have noticed my blogging has been quite sporadic lately. This is because the school I go to is very demanding and it leaves me barley enough time to sleep let alone blog. So, because of this I decided I need a schedule for days I will post a blog post on. I decided that I will consistently have a blog post on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I will most likely have some random blog post also that will most likely be short and have announcements or other upcoming events.
                 Also, as just a heads up I am trying to update parts of my blog, but I have been having some problems. This is why I didn't have a post yesterday, sorry! If you have any pointers or would like to give me tips just leave a comment or feel free to email me at colormepreppy@gmail.com.

Love and blazers,
                        Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment