September 6, 2013

When Will Fall Come?

Happy weekend my darlings! Trust me it could not come too soon! I know for myself and many of my friends the school year is already taking its terrible toll. I have even read on some of the blogs that I follow that they are experiencing the same things! It seems like everyone is having a really hard time and to top it all off the weather is just being stupid. 
One day it's hot then it's cool and just when you think it's fall weather for good it gets hot again. Now since I don't want to just rank, I have had a lot of blog posts planed for fall ideas and they have not been able to happen. I guess I am just a tap bit ahead of time and I need to back track. So, I guess now you know that you have things to look forward to and just know that I can't wait for the leaves to fall... 

Oh and by the way, my friend is making a blog and I am so excited! Every preppy girl needs a preppy best friend and now she is a blogger too, we are soul mates hahahaha. Once she makes it I will have a blog post about it and also we will probably have a lot of co-bloggy stuff going on. So keep tuned! 

Love and blazers,
                           Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment