September 3, 2013

Dress Shopping Challenges!

Hello my darlings I hope your mondays have been kind to you! 
Yesterday me and my mother went on a mission to the mall to find a dress. My friend is having a sweet sixteen birthday party in about a week and I was hoping to find a cute LBD (little black dress) to dress up with some pearls, but to my dismay I found nothing! To be perfectly honest, it was an absolutely terrible shopping day! The day left me sad and very hungry which is never a good combination; however, the day made me think of todays blog post.
Terrible shopping days are never fun and they can often leave you feeling terrible. So, it is important to keep yourself positive while shopping or your day can take a noise dive. I know that for me, one        ill-fitting pair of pants or a really tight dress can send my day in a downward spiral. It is important to have things that will brighten your mood after these dressing room mishaps. 
Yesterday, after I had been to five different stores with not one dress, I threw in the towel and was beyond upset. The thing that brightened my day was a trip to Paper Source! My mother had to stop in to pick up a few things and looking at all of the adorable trinkets and fun books my day was looking up. Then, my mother spotted the perfect gift for my neighbor and a table full of nautical items I was back to my happy self! 
If your shopping day is looking down and you are ready to quit, try and find something to brighten your day! 

Love and blazers,
                         Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment