September 10, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Well...belated birthday! Hello my darlings! Over the weekend was my oldest brother Colin's birthday! It was kind of sad because if you read my earlier blog posts, you would know that my brother recently left for college. I could imagine it was harder for him though with his birthday being so early in the school year. Luckily, it went great and he is having an AMAZING time at college! I am so thankful that  this has been such an great experience for him and I am so jealous that he got DC cupcakes for his birthday! Those things are to die for! 
Anyway I was at paper source with my mom and I got him the most adorable and nautical card I have ever laid my eyes on! Here is is...

This card just made me so happy on a sad shopping day! 

Love and blazers,
                       Julia 

P.S. I know I said I would be posting every other day but, I decided to sneak one in! You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment