September 11, 2013

Wednesday Wishes!

        Its the middle of the week everyone! We're almost there! Today I wanted to talk about one of my wishes, something I only wish of having one day. An old fashioned car, and I have a particular one in mind... a nash metropolitan! For those of you who don't know, which i'm guessing is most, its a car from 1959 and i'm in love. 
I first spotted my love in Michigan a couple of summers ago, on the way to the beach. 
We drove past the cutest little cottage and out of the corner of my eye I saw it, it was like time was moving in slow motion, well not really but you know. The next day we saw the car again and met the owner at the beach, he told us the car was a nash metropolitan. I have been hooked ever since! Here it is along with some other cars I wouldn't mind having...



The first two are the nash metropolitan!






Love and blazers,
                         Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment