September 18, 2013

Wish List Wednesday!

           Hello everyone it's humpdayyyyy! Oh my goodness, sorry about that I had to! Anyway, I am starting a new series on my blog, it won't be every Wednesday but it will be recurring. So on my wish list today is a bag I have been lusting after for a while, the long champs 'Le Pliage' Convertible Hobo. I have been looking for a new bag for school for a long time now and I have wanted this one since last year. So, I decided that since my school started the iPad initiative and I do not need a big bag this one would be perfect! (Oh and sorry for the late post everyone!) Here it is...
                                        

                                                       What is on your wish list? 

Love and blazers,
                         Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment