September 24, 2013

My Rent the Runway Experience!

Well I am feeling better now so, its time for a blog post! Last weekend it was one of my friends sweet sixteen. It was a party at a hotel in the city and I could not find a dress anywhere! So, I decided I would try out Rent the Runway.
Rent the Runway is a website that has designer dresses that you can rent for a greatly reduced price! The website is very easy to navigate and it had so many adorable dresses to choose from. When you make your decision on the dress you would like you mark the days you want the dress and reserve it!  You can rent a dress you get it for four days and you can rent it for eight for an extra fee. They have a great customer service if you have any problems and you can even order two sizes so if your dress doesn't fit you have a back up.
Some of the dresses are in more demand then others and personally my dress was my second choice, but I still loved it! It is by the designer Nha Khanh and I rented it for 100 dollars when you could buy it for 595! 

*This post was not an add I just wanted to share my opinion*

Love and blazers,
Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment