September 14, 2013

New Hunters!

Hunter boots for fifty dollars? What!?! Hello! Yesterday, I had a shopping marathon, it started at three and ended at nine! I am still tired, but, it payed off. I found hunter boots for fifty dollars at Nordstrom Rack which is pretty amazing.
 After school me and my friend took a bus from our school to a train station and then walked the next 2 miles to Water tower. On our way to Water Tower we found so many hunter boots. My friend bought three pairs for the price of one and I just got one pair with some boot socks. Then we hauled four pairs of boots with all of our stuff from school and walked the next mile and a half to another Nordstrom Rack where I got bigger boot socks! I got short hunter green boots!

Love and blazers,
                          Julia

P.S. Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday, it was picture day and I was scrambling in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment