July 16, 2013

A Great App!

     Hello all! I have recently discovered a great app called paper. I downloaded it onto my ipad and have been playing around with it recently and I thought I would share it with you. I am an ok artist, but I love drawing and designing clothing so this app has been really helpful. The full version of the app does cost money and if you want to actually use the app I would suggest getting the full version which is about seven dollars. If you just want to check it out though you can download it for free! I just drew a few things so far and I thought I would share them with you! They are nothing special but, I hope you like them!




                                 Love and blazers,
                                                           Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment