July 17, 2013

Going Off to Camp!

    Well everyone, the day is finally here I am going of to camp! As I think I have mentioned this is the first of two camps I will be going to this summer, with this one being the shortest. I have been to this camp two times before, so this will be my third time going. Just a few tips for going to a sports camp...
          1. Not everyone is at the same level as you! I am an ok soccer player and some of the kids at this camp are better than me and some are not as experienced. This is just something you have to accept and move past.
         2. Make friends! This camp if fairly short but it can feel like a lifetime if you do not make friends. Since the time is limited you should start right away and just go with it! It is important though to not be a different person because you already share a similarity with the kids at camp. You both like the same sport! Its a great and easy conversation starter!
         3. If all else fails let loose and have fun! You are going to the camp for two reasons, one, to improve at the sport and two, you need to have fun! Do not surround yourself with concentration and competition!
     
          See you soon!
                     Love and blazers,
                                            Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment