July 24, 2013

Picked Up a Few Things!

       Hello! Yesterday I went shopping with my friends because I needed to pick up a few things for camp! Of course I got side tracked, who doesn't? I thought I would show you the few things that I got! At the bottom I will include a picture of my friend and I in really adorable dresses from Top Shop that we didn't get!  Well, here it is...

These shorts are from Free People, they were on sale! You can't really sea it but they have a belt-like thing built into them that give them a really cute detail! I needed another pair of jean shorts because you can't really wear khaki shorts to camp! 


This is a hat I got from Urban Outfitters. I know this one isn't preppy, but I didn't have time to order one from vineyard vines or another website. This one has a cute floral pattern though so it will work!


This circle skirt is from American Apparel. It was my first time in an American Apparel, I know right what am I doing with my life! They had some cute things and all of the bows were so cute! The skirt is mint and corduroy.  Below is a picture I took in the dressing room on my phone so sorry that is is so blurry. 



This is me and my friend Lily in adorable dresses at Top Shop! Homecoming dress?!? Sorry about the filter I instagramed it! Follow me at julesdownz!

P.S. Sorry about the quality of the photos! My camera was acting up so I took the photos on my phone! Also, I will be leaving for another camp on sunday details to come!
                     Love and blazers,
                                            Julia

1 comment:

  1. That skirt from American Apparel is super cute.

    Xoxo,

    Christine
    girls-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete