July 14, 2013

Pictures!

   As promised, I have a couple of pictures of me and my friends from our tiny party/get together. Not everyone who came are in these pictures and there are only a few. It was fun to see everyone, some people who came I had never really spent a lot of time with, because they were my friend Lily's close friends. It was both Lily and I's birthday party and in the pictures we are the ones wearing tiaras! Don't judge! Her mom bought them for us and I absolutely loved mine! Before the pictures I have a couple of shout outs, to everyone who came and brought Lily and I gifts! Also, Lily hosted the party so, thank you so much it was really fun! Here you go...





This picture is not in a filter! The sun is so pretty yay! 

               Love and blazers,
                                        Julia

P.S. I am sorry for not having a post yesterday. This blog was never supposed to be daily but I will try to post as much as often! Also, I know I did not wear a preppy outfit but sometimes you have to let loose in some high-waisted shorts and seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment