July 27, 2013

Getting Ready for the leaves to Fall!

     Hello everyone! I need to have a new introduction in my blogs "hello everyone" is really boring. Well anyway,  I love dressing for fall it is my favorite season and I have a few must haves I am keeping an eye out for! I know it is only July but, Fall is coming faster than you think and It was like 67 degrees in Chicago and almost everyone was wearing jeans. I have a few staple pieces I am keeping my eye out for Fall that I think will make any outfit. One being an over-sized cream sweater (great for layering!), I have already found one on sale from Nordstrom! Another is a pair of hunter green pants and a pair of burgundy or mahogany pants. I also want a pair of either hunter green or navy Hunter boots. Than I just need some basic bottom downs, a new pair of jeans, and some brown riding boots! I know all of this sounds like a lot for some people, but these will make up the majority of my basic fall wardrobe. Here are a few examples of what I mean and some other cute outfit ideas!






1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I am a new reader, but I am a big fan already! Your blog is super cute! I loveee that outfit with the green skinnies and brown boots; I think I've pinned it on Pinterest like 5 times! If you ever find a pair of hunter green skinnies, let me know! haha

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete