July 8, 2013

Just a Few Things!

        Hello everyone! I hope your weekend was amazing and full of cute clothing! This weekend was one of my friends birthdays, so, I had to go to the mall to get her a present. While at the mall I picked up a few things in the few minutes I had. I was in Forever 21 because I opted for the gift card because I had no idea what to get her. I typically don't buy to many things from Forever 21 because of the quality but, they were having a sale on their basics so I got three v-neck teeshirts. Also, I saw an adorable romper and I couldn't resist! The party was at a pool so I decided to wear the new romper and one of the buttons fell of after 20 minutes! I love the romper though, so I am going to repair it tomorrow. Anyway, I also ordered a pair of shorts from Banana Republic so I put a picture of them at the bottom.
Enjoy...
 



                              Love and blazers,
                                                   Julia

1 comment:

  1. That romper is simply adorable Julia! So cute!

    xoxo, Katelyn
    preppydaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete