July 2, 2013

Outfit of the Day

Hello all! I know that I made a separate page for outfits of the day but I cannot really figure it out. I will still post this outfit on that page though, but maybe not with all the details. I already have a jewelry of the day posted on that page if you want to check it out! For today's outfit it was really cold in my area with a chance of rain so I added a jacket to my outfit. Here you go...


I am wearing light green khaki shorts with a white long sleeve polo with navy poka-dots. I like the color combo of light green and navy it is more of a spring time outfit but today it felt like a spring day! My shorts and shirt are both from The Gap.


Over that I put a dark wash jean jacket that is slightly cropped just reaching my hips. A jean jacket is a nice peace to have in your closet and something that I constantly reach for on a chilly day. I got this jacket a few years ago from American Eagle. 


My bracelet of choice for today is a rose gold chain. Rose gold accessories are nice simple pops of color and goes well with a lot of outfit ideas. My bracelet is from Forever 21.


I also opted to add my favorite pair earrings to my outfit. They are a nice cream color so they go with most outfits and bows are always a preppy touch! They are from Kate Spade.


Since it was a rainy day I chose my "knock around" Sperrys to keep my feet dry. They are from Sperry.com. 
                      Love and blazers,
                                           Julia 

1 comment:

  1. Loving that rose fold chain braclet!Cute blog

    xoxo,
    aHc
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    P.S.--Be sure to check out my new blog--and follow with Google Friend Connect :)

    ReplyDelete