July 1, 2013

Color of the Year

Good morning! I was on pinterest last night and I saw a common theme, emerald and teal-like greens. I have always been a big fan of greens especially kelly green so I was delighted that emerald would be the color of the year. Now I know that it is summer and this color came out a couple of months ago, but there are many different shades that can work of different seasons. For example, for summer I suggest a lighter more vibrant shade pared with white, navy or yellow. Here are just some of the things I found...


Now I know this is not the dark deep color you saw come out in winter, but this lighter shade is still a variation more suited for summer. 


This shade is defiantly more of a blue-green but I still found these earrings darling. I love how the embellishing around the sides make the stone in the center pop.


These adorable small bags are turning into the next big purse and are being made by major designers everywhere. I love this teal color especially pared with the gold hardware. 

         Love and blazers,
                         Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment