July 11, 2013

Things to Watch Out For!

       Good morning lovlies! Just as a warning I have two camps coming up and while there I will not be able to blog. The first camp is a soccer camp and that begins on the 17th and lasts five days. Then a week after I get back I leave for another camp, this camp is two weeks long. I know this is a lot of time that there will be no blog posts, so I will try to schedule some blogs to go up while I am away. Also, when school starts I will most likely not be able to post every day so I will work out a schedule and let you know!
       The school I attend has a dress code so I will make either a blog post or a video on dressing with a dress code. The dress code restricts all jean style pants, tight pants, anything denim, and boots. You are also required to wear shirts with sleeves and collars. Let me know if you dress code is similar and if not I could also do a post about a first day option for a dress code-less school!
       Just to brighten your day, here is a cute quote and a picture I thought was to die for!



                Love and blazers,
                                          Julia 

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Chuck Bass/Ed Westwick!

    xoxo, Katelyn

    preppydaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete