July 9, 2013

Up Coming Events!

       Hello I hope your monday wasn't too bad! It was rainy where I live again so my day was not the best. Also, I had a doctors appointment and had to get my finger pricked for a blood analysis. If you do not know I am a vegetarian so they had to check my hemoglobin levels, luckily everything is perfect! Anyway, I am planing on doing some exciting things soon. One being me and one of my friends are planing on hosting a party with our friends so pictures and details to come! Another thing is that me and another one of my friends both really like tea, and she has been trying to find a place in chicago where there are tea tastings. I honestly have no idea what a tea tasting pertains but, if you live in the area and know of a place you can do this leave a comment! Also, if you have any comments or suggestions feel free to email me! Todays post will be short because I am busy with planing and packing. So as always...
              Love and blazers,
                                       Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment