July 23, 2013

I'm Back!

    Hello everyone! Did you miss me? I certainly missed blogging but, I had an amazing time at soccer camp! For those of you who didn't know I went to Notre Dame soccer camp for my third year and each year I meet a lot of new friends. Everyone there is extremely nice and I always learn and improve a lot when I go. You should definitely check it out if you play soccer. I thought it would be a cool idea to do an outfit of the day of my first outfit out of soccer clothing. So, here you go!


My shirt is from Urban Outfitters and is a jean short sleeved collard shirt. It has polka dots with strips on the collar, pocket, and cuff. My shorts are from Zara. They are pink cotton high waisted shorts with gold buttons.




My sandals are Steve Madden and I got them from Nordstrom. 


My earrings are from Francesca's and are a perfect mix of nautical and preppy! I put them in a hydrangea for the picture because I love the color. It took forever to get them right!

                     Love and blazers,
                                            Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment