July 10, 2013

Sorry for the Late Post!

     Bonjour mes amis! Sorry about the late blog post today. Last night me and my friend were hanging out when time just got away from me and I fell asleep. I typically write my blog post the night before and schedule it to be posted at 12:00 am, but obviously that did not happen.
     Anyway, when my friend came over she was nice enough to give me a birthday gift which was really nice because my birthday happened recently. I will put a picture of what she gave at the bottom. It was a candle and a facial scrub from here local spa which was really adorable because she related them to some of my favorite things! So, thank you Samantha! Also, my room had become quite messy over the corse of this week so it needed to be cleaned. I am not the best at keeping my room clean because I change my outfit at least two or three times a day, even during the summer. Some ways to make cleaning up your room not so bad are pretty basic but they can really help; I like to listen to music or if I have a summer reading book for school I will get the story on tape as well as the book. That is just a really good way to really remember the book.
   Since it was recently me and my friends birthday we are having a small party which I am looking forward to. It will be on friday and we are having a barbecue and watching a movie in her backyard. I will hopefully be able to take some pictures if it is not too late at night, so be on the look out for those. Just to wrap it up I will probably be spending most of the morning reading outside because it is nice for once. I will but a picture down below of my summer reading book and as I promised what my friend gave me.


So the book I have to read for school is the Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet and I am not sure if I like it yet I just started it. So if you have read it or have to read it tell me what you think! Right beside the book is a cup of my English Breakfast tea which I drink almost every morning.


Here are the two things my friend Samantha gave me for my birthday! On the left is a candle that is supposed to smell like Goji Tarocco Orange. I love anything citrus smelling so I love it! On the right is the face scrub and it is a carrot facial scrub. I know that may sound strange but I love carrots and I thought it was nice that she remembered that. I will defiantly use it and tell you how it goes. 
               Love and blazers,
                                       Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment